Tuesday 24 February 2015

Art of Living

24,feb,15
I started Art of living class. I was very much excited as my friend told me once you should join this and it will change perspective your life. Mystically he was true in his word. I am experiencing strong sense of  mental calmness.

There teaching are very normal but very effective.
In the class they are giving me guidance as I was seeking .
there I learnt Gyan-Dhyan.

in the class it was the first time i came to know about true Happiness. 

What it is Happiness?
How to achieve it ?
and 
How to be happy in every situation..

one more thing "jaisa rahe Mann waisa rahe tann"

Tension free feel kar raha hi First class k baad se..

My happiness lies within me it never dependent on others..ever... :D

Live in the present - now every time when I heard these things and teaching before this I get confounded in my thoughts ..kya bakwas hai ki ....hum present me hi rehne ki koshish to karte hai...aur rehte hai bhi but dimag me 1000 khayal kahi na kahi se aa jate hai...

then Guru ji (Sunil sir) taught a simple yet effective way to wipe out all the thoughts and compel to amalgamate our thought to the present.

he asked us ..
हमें  गुस्सा , tension,चिढ-चिढ़ापन ,चिंता , और डर  कब लगता है। ! we replied so many ans...

then he said.
PAST BRINGS- anger,anxiety, frustration disappointment..

FUTURE BRINGS- Tension, stress and fear...

he then said if you want these then do think about these every time...u will get what you want...

If you don't want to struck think about these if you dont want then then neglect it and You will automatically will start in living PRESENT..!

No comments:

Post a Comment